Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Breaking Bad vs Game of Thrones

Gaming

Posted by Sarah Mikulina on 2021-11-26 09:34:06

Imagine this scene. You download your favorite game, make yourself comfortable on the gaming couch/chair and... Nothing. You just don't feel like playing or you feel like you're forcing yourself to play. Have you ever felt the same way? What was the reason? What have you done/played to find fun? For me, it was about a month ago. I just finished Persona 5 Royal and started another SMT IV passage. For some reason, I just didn't have the motivation to play at the beginning of the game. I played the Royal game for 2 weeks in a row, so I thought maybe that was the reason-Naraku's difficulties didn't help either. In short, I decided to take a break from gaming for a while. Over the past few weeks, I've been working on trophies from time to time in Okami HD instead

Posted by Fumigation Experts PK on 2022-05-07 07:55:53

I love playing games, especially story mode games and some battle royal games Like Pubg, Fortnite, and warzone. These games I played recently and I enjoyed playing every bit of them so make sure you also play all these games. For story mode, I will suggest Resident Evil 4 this game has the best story I ever played and you can also play the GTA series. So make sure to play these and suggest to me some best story mode games which I can play.