Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

What cryptocurrency to invest in and where to store it?

What do you think about cryptocurrency mining?

Posted by Samon345 on 2021-09-21 08:55:33

Do you have any experience in this area? Can you tell me more about this?

Posted by Samon345 on 2021-09-23 14:43:40

By mining, you can earn cryptocurrency without having to put down money for it. Bitcoin miners receive Bitcoin as a reward for completing "blocks" of verified transactions, which are added to the blockchain.

Posted by Deraya on 2021-09-23 14:44:32

Is crypto mining profitable? The short answer is yes. Bitcoin mining began as a well paid hobby for early adopters who had the chance to earn 50 BTC every 10 minutes, mining from their bedrooms. ...

Posted by Ruslan5202 on 2021-09-23 14:48:37

I believe that mining is one of the most reliable and profitable ways to make money in the modern world. you can make big money and you dont have to put in the effort to do it. technology will do everything for you. this type of passive income will appeal to everyone. I advise you to try to start ETC mining . I am sure that studying this area and this way of making money will make you a rich and successful person in a short period of time. no time to waste. start making money right now

Posted by Allison9 on 2022-03-16 15:05:11

Hmm… it's just my personal opinion but I believe that Monero (XMR) and RavenCoin (RVN) are the best one but you may check some articles and understand which crypto mining is most profitable right there as probably you will be able to find something good and reliable for yourself there. Good luck guys.