Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

School Swimwear

Depends

Posted by rilian97 on 2021-09-30 12:01:54

Most of the time we wear swimwear, but we have worn other things too, like when we got pushed into the pool, or for lifesaving stuff.

If you want to chat about this email me, rilian97@yahoo.com

Posted by barefootboy111 on 2021-10-24 06:24:04

When we go to the swimming pool with the school, I show up with briefs like the other kids. Unfortunately I was chosen by the teacher to collaborate with the girls who force me to be naked. If I don't take them off on my own initiative, they tear them off me by making continuous assaults in the water until they tear them off and make them unusable for later. So I can safely say that during the pool hours I am completely naked for most of the time.

Posted by rilian97 on 2021-10-31 15:35:02

That doesn't sound like much fun for you! Why don't the teachers stop them? How do you feel swimming naked with the girls?

Posted by barefootboy111 on 2021-11-07 13:04:07

Yes for me it is not very funny, but by now I'm used to it. The female gym teacher pretends not to see and I don't feel like stressing it too much because the girls would definitely say that I take my briefs off of my own accord so I would risk punishment.

Posted by rilian97 on 2021-11-19 09:30:36

That sounds awful! Do you really get used to it?

Can you ask for another boy to volunteer to swim with the girls? What do the girls wear?