Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Laptop or notebook

cs go

Posted by Sarah Mikulina on 2021-11-26 09:35:24

Hey, anyone want to play some go? I'm gold nova. Send me your steam id and ill add you.

Posted by Ener_Spi on 2021-11-26 09:38:01

I haven't played cs go for a long time, because people with cheats are constantly playing there. I only occasionally play on faceit, and then I do it exceptionally rarely. I am most interested in csgo gambling sites, and I constantly monitor cs go rankings. Yes, there are days when I lost $100, but recently I won the $1000 jackpot with https://tips.gg/csgo/teams/. Well, it's better to play on faceit, because there are almost no cheaters there.

Posted by Sarah Mikulina on 2021-11-26 09:39:19

csgo is trash, my guys, do yourself a favor and at least get esea, otherwise you're wasting your time.

edit; I'm not going to argue or explain this either, I'm just saying. 1.6 was better and we generally banned anyone who had more than 26 million after sending spam to mIRC for 45 minutes for a Scream at the source. want decent waiters and scammers banned after one or two games instead of the next wave of vac? esea is your only option, faceit is also a trash can and cevo is dead.

Posted by Fumigation Experts PK on 2022-04-29 08:36:23

I played CSGO I long time ago and then my computer stopped working and now I bought a new computer so hopefully, I will come back to CSGO and enjoy it as I did before and will give you my account as soon I will make it.

Posted by pegu on 2022-08-31 05:51:57

I think I can recommend you a good site. I usually play counter strike here smash-cs and as far as I know you can sell and buy css deagle there. So you can check it out and I'm sure you'll love this platform because there are no hidden fees so you don't have to worry about anything.