Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Which Country is JBL From?

Posted by jasminealiana0 on 2021-08-11 11:37:41

Recently there has been a lot of talk about the possible relocation of the basketball manufacturer to either Canada or Pakistan. In a recent interview with Pakistani newspaper Daily Times, Jerry Colangelo, the president of the JBL franchise explained that he wants to move his headphones manufacturing company to either Pakistan or Canada. So will the company move their headphones manufacturing to either of these two countries? Well, that remains to be seen, but the bigger question here is: Will the brand loyal fans of JBL continue to enjoy their headphones when they are made in other countries?

I can tell you this. Whenever I am anywhere in the world and see JBL headphones on people's ears, I always get a big smile from them. This is because whenever someone has headphones made by the company, they can truly say that it makes their life better. Now, is it possible that when the company moves its production to either of these two countries that people would start losing their loyalty to JBL? It's possible, but then again, if Jbl Pakistan to produce high quality headphones that consumers are willing to pay good money for, it wouldn't make much of a difference in the company's ability to stay in business.

For years now, I have had the pleasure of owning JBL Headphones. I have also purchased many pairs of the popular Verizon Wireless headphones as well. My question is this: Is it possible that when JBL moves their entire headphone production to either of these two countries that their loyal fans will lose their interest in JBL headphones? I don't think so. I also hope that someday, the day will come when we can all be able to listen to music through our iPhones and mobile devices without having to sacrifice our hearing.