Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

How to create a movie yourself?

Posted by Ruslan5202 on 2021-09-11 17:53:02

What advice can you give me in this area? I dream of making my own film and hope that my dream will come true

Posted by Samon345 on 2021-09-12 17:08:29

How to make a short film by yourself Come up with a great concept. Take your time to plan. Get creative with your restrictions. Ask friends or family to star or help out. Invest in a tripod and a decent microphone. Use free software as a 'virtual crew' Learn from and collaborate with others in the filmmaking community.

Posted by Deraya on 2021-09-12 17:14:45

making a film is a complex and lengthy process. you need to be patient and explore this area in detail to create a high quality film yourself. if you are a beginner in this field you should try using this https://www.movavi.com/online-video-editor.html video editor. I'm sure this will help you create a good movie without the additional cost of purchasing expensive editing software. don't worry, this video editor is easy to use.

Posted by Samon345 on 2021-09-20 07:05:30

Find your script. All films, regardless of the budget, start with a script.

Posted by OdinLuka on 2021-12-09 17:27:29

Making a film, while might sound as easy, is anything but, trust me. I learned this while reading a review on resumesplanet. There's just too much that needs to go right.