Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Gabriel Magalhaes exclusive interview

Posted by Iovanne on 2022-08-12 05:08:02

It turns out manager Mikel Arteta and technical director Edu were not alone in convincing Gabriel Jesus to join Arsenal. In June, weeks before the 25-year-old's arrival was finally confirmed, his namesake Gabriel Magalhaes was also on the case.

"Gabriel is a really good guy," the centre-back tells Sky Sports of his new team-mate. "Of course, it helps that we have the Brazilian link. When we were on international duty, we discussed his future and I was telling him, 'Come to Arsenal! Come to Arsenal!'"

"Maybe I had a bit of an influence there."

Gabriel utters the last line jokingly. But if Jesus already feels at home in his new surroundings - and his explosive start to life at Arsenal suggests he does - then it is partly down to the countryman and international team-mate helping him settle in

Posted by Mazer on 2022-08-23 14:36:34

It looks very funny)) European journalists often come up with articles that do not reflect the meaning of the news at all. I stopped reading sports columns because of this. I prefer to use open online sources - https://in.1xbet.com/ Such a sports portal gives me access to all sports events in India.