Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

When is too old to still have a babysitter?

GymnastZoe is the Best

Posted by BrightBrian_ on 2022-10-27 15:21:55

Miss Zoe,

You may remember me from a while ago. My name is Brian, and a year ago I argued with you and refused to acknowledge even the POSSIBILITY that you could be stronger than me. I believed that, as I am a boy, and you are a girl, I would win in any fight or competition, and I denied that boys are less mature. I expressed these options about all girls, and about you in particular.

Please accept my apology; I'm sorry that I said those things!

After I did something immature and dangerous - like boys often do - my parents got me a babysitter a year younger than me. A younger girl - I couldn't believe it! I was angry and smarted off to her, calling her a name that no girl should be called, and my bottom burned for it. She didn't even argue, she just turned me around and bent me effortlessly over her knee. A couple of minutes later I was doing the "I got spanked dance" when my babysitter took me by the hand to the bathroom to wash my mouth out with soap. At first I spit it out, but a couple more whacks on the heiny fixed that. When my mouth was clean, I said I was sorry (though tears), but my babysitter decided to put me into a diaper and give me some corner time.

I'm a much humbler boy now. If we got in a fight, you'd wipe the floor with me. Now that I know how strong and intelligent girls are, I admit that you are better and more grown up than me. I'm sorry if I offended you. GymnastZoe, you are the best! Girls rule!

Posted by agnieszka-maria on 2022-11-10 14:19:16

Brian, Your mother knows you best and knows whether you need a babysitter at night. It doesn't matter if your babysitter is younger than you - your mother knows best what you need, and she will have found you a nice girl. She would not be allowed to spank you unless you need it and you must accept that if your mother is out then your babysitter is the adult you must respect and obey. It sounds like she was right to spank your bottom for you.

Posted by thewadzee on 2022-11-11 13:06:08

hi maria you seem like you know a lot about this topic, would you like to tell us more about yourself?

Posted by agnieszka-maria on 2022-11-11 20:38:02

I only know from what I have read in here in complaints from Brian and Wayne. I am just advising them that whether they need a babysitter is their parents decision and they have to be obedient about it. If a boy is immature its not a problem for him to have a younger babysitter because age in years is not too important.

I have talked with Wayne on here and he seems to find this really hard to understand and accept. i do not know why this is, his mother will have chosen him a nice and loving girl for his babysitter but he is not grateful.. I think it is probably time he went over his Mum's knee and had his bottom properly spanked for him. It will be good for him I think.

I have two teenage daughters (14 and 17) as you asked. They still have a babysitter as the oldest is rebellious and would not otherwise go to bed at the right time. So I suppose I would agree that I am a strict mother and about other things too

Posted by BrightBrian_ on 2022-11-12 14:25:18

Maria, I think you're wrong to assume that she will use the power well. I mean, she totally humiliated me, just because she didn't like what I said! Even if you think I kind of deserved the spanking, she was cruel and the diaper was totally unnecessary.