Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Alien abductions

to ashamed to be named

Posted by ashamed on 2002-10-29 19:48:30

Yes, I was taken by aliens. I was 20 years old at the time. I felt like I was with them for several days, but I was back in my bed that same night and my Pj's were never seen again as they returned me to my room nude.

They probed all three of my openings, took some of my eggs from my ovaries and tested my endurance for pain and pleasure. To this day I am very scared at night and don't like to sleep alone anymore.

Posted by barbi on 2003-08-25 18:23:28

Hi. I´m an 36 year old woman form Germany and I was abducted my aliens when I was 25.

They take my to their spaceship, stripped me, examined my breast, my belly and my vagina. Probed me, take eggs from me.

The next thing I rembered is, that I was nude at home with a very sore $%!@

====== In Reply To ========== Yes, I was taken by aliens. I was 20 years old at the time. I felt like I was with them for several days, but I was back in my bed that same night and my Pj's were never seen again as they returned me to my room nude.

They probed all three of my openings, took some of my eggs from my ovaries and tested my endurance for pain and pleasure. To this day I am very scared at night and don't like to sleep alone anymore.

Posted by paranoid! on 2005-09-25 00:23:44

What if you were just raped, and were dreaming the whole time?