Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Greatest Rock'n Roll Poll

College Stress Support Group

Posted by Dobarduff on 2022-05-10 09:47:45

Why is it the fact that college tuitions are expensive.. these classes would make it or break us, but yet expect us to be ok. from day 1 we're taught we have to go to college. Even if we still get our bachelors degree we still dont make enough to the point we either need a doctor's or a masters to get a decent living. When we get those these jobs dont even pay enough based on the minimun wage neither do the state we live in pay enough. I'm currently a senior in college to the point i could cry at this point taking these 4 classes because this can dictate my life decision at this point. I'm majoring in social work and most for a decent job would required a masters. I'm like so burnt out now i don't think i can do it anymore, but i'm so close to graduating though.

Posted by angelabla on 2022-05-10 12:28:50

Hi! Thanks for this topic, I'm interested to know the details...

Posted by Amardanan on 2022-05-11 08:13:09

I really understand you. Indeed, college does not always benefit, and I'm sure many parents understand this, but they want to hope that things have gotten better now and they are worried about their children, so they want their children to get a decent education. I'm going to send my son to Caribbean medical school and I hope that he will find himself in this profession and be happy. And it's not always worth listening to parents, it's better to act as your heart tells you. Therefore, do not worry, all the best is yet to come and the main thing is to endure college time. I wish you all to be well!