Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Website Promotion

Software development

Posted by Alexia8877 on 2023-08-23 08:38:25

Are there software developers here? What is your advice for a beginner?

Posted by kerrbe on 2023-08-23 08:41:15

Software developers have a programming background. Programming languages such as Java and Python help software programmers do their jobs. Aspiring software developers should have experience in SQL queries and coding in C# as well. They may also need to learn developer tools, such as Visual Studio and Git. So, my advice is to continue self-teaching.

Posted by vikibrig on 2023-08-23 08:44:14

My advice is to focus on gaining a solid foundation in programming languages and concepts. Practice regularly, work on small projects, and collaborate with others to enhance your skills. Exploring poc software can sharpen your problem-solving and innovation abilities, preparing you for real-world development challenges. Stay curious, embrace continuous learning, and never be afraid to ask for help. Good luck!

Posted by damon11111 on 2023-10-13 06:54:40

For beginners in software development, one piece of advice is to stay persistent in your learning journey. It's also important to find a supportive community where you can seek guidance and connect with experienced developers. Speaking of support, I recently had a fantastic experience with Axxess customer service - their assistance made a big difference in my projects. So, don't hesitate to seek help when needed and keep coding!

Posted by KoamixHansey on 2024-03-09 07:40:11

Playing Fun Games is an advantage for you. If you miss this opportunity you will deeply regret it.