Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Would you go barefoot?

Yep

Posted by esmawhite on 2022-01-31 14:22:36

I think walking barefoot is a very healthy habit.Of course only in the safe place without any glass or other sharp objects on the ground. My other healthy habits are: - meditation 3 times a week - i drink 3l of water every day - vitamins from Canada Drugs Online - cycling twice a week

Posted by barefootboy111 on 2022-02-18 06:40:04

I am always barefoot in the summer when I go on vacation. Most of the kids at the campsite where I go with my family are barefoot. At home I remain barefoot even in winter, but I rarely go out barefoot in winter except for short journeys or when I have to remain barefoot as a punishment then, in order not to always remain locked in the house, sometimes just to go out barefoot. I am very sporty, I practice swimming and basketball, as well as going for a run to train.

Posted by john09 on 2022-04-06 07:30:06

I go barefoot everywhere I can, usually just in basketball shorts. Blacktop in the summer and snow in the winter don't stop me. There is a playground in my apartment complex and I can play there or in the woods barefoot for hours in the snow. It feels great warming my feet next to the fire afterward, it feels more intense.

I'll even ride my bike around barefoot. Sometimes I have to bike to a nearby store to pick up something for my parents and nobody has ever said anything about me being barefoot.

Posted by PaulTrevor on 2022-04-23 12:55:08

John, are your friends barefoot too? your parents are ok with you being barefoot?

Posted by john09 on 2022-05-19 02:18:20

Usually my friends don't go barefoot but it is a lot more common in the summer when the swimming pool is busy. Usually they will go to the playground afterwards and stay barefoot. My parents do prefer I wear socks and shoes, but they only buy me shoes at the start of the school year and they don't fit most of the time so I just ignore them.