Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Fun

Have you ever tried smoking marijuana?

Posted by Deraya on 2022-03-23 18:55:29

Have you ever tried smoking marijuana?

Posted by Samon345 on 2022-03-29 01:21:01

have never smoked cigarettes or marijuana, no vaping, no hookah. I prefer to be as healthy as I can be. In my line of work, I have seen devastating effects ..

Posted by Ruslan5202 on 2022-03-29 17:52:04

certainly. I smoke marijuana regularly and I don't see anything wrong with that. I get good relaxation from it and find it improves my well-being. I use marijuana wisely and do not consider myself addicted. in addition, I experience amazing sensations during sex. I think that you should study this article https://www.smokeandpoke.com/blog/here-are-4-best-marijuana-strains-for-sex/ and it will be useful for you

Posted by Jigito Setain on 2022-04-27 14:20:43

There are many reasons why someone would want to combine weed and modafinil. The most common reason is to reduce some of the side effects of modafinil. Others use it to further boost modafinil's focus and creativity. Others mix them indirectly by taking modafinil to work or school during the day and then eating a few servings of weed to relax. Is it dangerous to mix modafinil and weed?

Posted by JamesTorens on 2022-05-25 21:20:53

I'm just new to this topic, so I want to find like-minded people)) Guys, are there any growers among you? I would like to know about optimal temperature ranges for growing weeds. What do you think about this?