Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Hazing

hazing stuff

Posted by hotposhness on 2003-03-22 17:58:41

they like to attack sorta randomly.... once i was stripped naked and a bunch of guys $%!@ed on me there was a lot of stuff with underwear and messy stuff--once i had to put on a jockstrap covered in honey. then to make it worse they poured a ton of honey into the pouch. then i had to walk around all day like that. another time they got me naked and covered me in honey and mud [really gross] and after i washed it off they spray-painted my crotch. another time they made me buy a pair of red bikini briefs and then i had to put them on and spread my legs apart with my back facing to them. i had no idea wut they were doing but all of a sudden they just kicked from behind n hit my balls so hard.

Posted by Prtydude on 2004-02-23 01:09:10

Dude.. they really spray painted yur crotch?? Like a lot of a little??

========== In Reply To ========== they like to attack sorta randomly.... once i was stripped naked and a bunch of guys $%!@ed on me there was a lot of stuff with underwear and messy stuff--once i had to put on a jockstrap covered in honey. then to make it worse they poured a ton of honey into the pouch. then i had to walk around all day like that. another time they got me naked and covered me in honey and mud [really gross] and after i washed it off they spray-painted my crotch. another time they made me buy a pair of red bikini briefs and then i had to put them on and spread my legs apart with my back facing to them. i had no idea wut they were doing but all of a sudden they just kicked from behind n hit my balls so hard.