Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Hazing

Hazing Should Be Considered A Crime

Posted by FemaleinNewYork on 2003-08-10 04:25:11

Hazing is sick and disgusting. It is mean and should be CONSIDERED A CRIME! Has anyone seen what recently happened to those girls that were being "hazed", it was caught on camera. I think it was in Chicago but I'm not sure. How in the hell can people enjoy hazing?? Is that what happens to every kid that gets hazed?? Getting kicked in the balls or being humiliated or getting the sh*t kicked out of you does not sound like fun to me or something that I could look back on and say,"Yeah, that was such a fun time in my life, getting my $%!@ kicked by twenty people!" Come on, is that how much people want to get accepted by upper classmen?? Screw that!!! What kind of example are you setting for your generation? I just turned 25 today so it's not like I'm that old but damn, it just all sounds horrible to me!

Posted by Robbie_d on 2003-09-23 14:56:35

It reall doesn't bother me. I've been kicked in the balls, and dragged through $%!@, and although it may suck at the time, you can look back later and laugh about it, mainly cos you get to do it to other people now!

========== In Reply To ========== Hazing is sick and disgusting. It is mean and should be CONSIDERED A CRIME! Has anyone seen what recently happened to those girls that were being "hazed", it was caught on camera. I think it was in Chicago but I'm not sure. How in the hell can people enjoy hazing?? Is that what happens to every kid that gets hazed?? Getting kicked in the balls or being humiliated or getting the sh*t kicked out of you does not sound like fun to me or something that I could look back on and say,"Yeah, that was such a fun time in my life, getting my $%!@ kicked by twenty people!" Come on, is that how much people want to get accepted by upper classmen?? Screw that!!! What kind of example are you setting for your generation? I just turned 25 today so it's not like I'm that old but damn, it just all sounds horrible to me!

Posted by Prtydude on 2004-02-23 01:08:41

Ever get hazed and kicked in the balls so hard u just pass out or get that shock feeling all over yur body tho?

========== In Reply To ========== It reall doesn't bother me. I've been kicked in the balls, and dragged through $%!@, and although it may suck at the time, you can look back later and laugh about it, mainly cos you get to do it to other people now!