Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

What is the best career option?

In addition, what is the key difference between AEMI and SEMI?

Posted by waveforce on 2024-01-02 14:01:21

I am currently interested in obtaining an Electronic Money Institution license in the UK. I hope that someone has experience in this matter. In addition, what is the key difference between AEMI and SEMI?

Posted by BrianTownsend on 2024-01-04 16:05:42

Good afternoon! If I remember correctly, the difference between them is in the breadth of the range of possible services. The amount of the required fee is usually different. It's good that you raised this topic because I would also like to hear from those with this license.

Posted by waveforce on 2024-01-06 10:55:16

Yes, you're right. For example, SEMI requires a fee of only 1000. This is the best solution for companies whose turnover does not exceed 3 million euros. So pay attention to those who still have a small company. Someone, please send me a link where all this will be described in detail.

Posted by BrianTownsend on 2024-01-08 11:54:02

Yes, and it is worth considering that a minimum capital of 305000 GBP is required to establish an authorized e-money business. For those who need it, here is a resource https://prifinance.com/en/payments/ . Everything is written by professionals, so you will get everything necessary. Then, if you want, you can contact them for advice.