Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

showers

Dad baths me

Posted by bobbychapman on 2018-12-09 14:52:08

My sister got her way yesterday when she asked if she could join me in the bath. My mom was out and my dad was running my bath. She made a bit of a fuss saying she would be alone, so dad relented and said that just for that once she could join us. We weren't able to have our 'man to man' chat, but apart from that it was ok

Posted by mrjackjones on 2018-12-12 16:35:38

davey

I think it was cool, too.

It's right you don't hate your Dad for caning you. He most surely is doing so because he thinks it's the best for you. It's a shame you couldn't imagine him bathing you. It really is a good bonding experience. Well at least your mom and auntie do, which you seem happy with.

I have 2 sons and I bath them like my father bathed me. Though they want me to bath them, they have commented that other boys at school are bathed by their mothers.

jack

Posted by harry peters on 2019-01-14 09:51:34

Freddie and Bobby,

I think I'm the guy you are referring to, and yes it's been more than two years since I signed in again yesterday.

My life has changed quite a bit these last couple of years and I'm now married and the father of a lovely little boy. He's the reason we had to get married!

My wife's and my parents were understandably furious with us and as I was the one they blamed most, I was caned by both my father and my father-in-law.

It is true I was bathed by my then girl friend's father along with her younger brother, but that stopped once we got married.

On our wedding day my father-in-law hired a woman to help my girlfriend's brother and me to get bathed and dressed in our new clothes. There was also a younger cousin. I thought I was going to be embarrassed, but I was so nervous at the thought of the wedding itself, that I was grateful to be helped, thinking I would never have managed on my own. The other two seemed to be ok with the help too.

I'm still caned by my father-in-law once a month to remind me of the immense damage our folly caused both families, but more importantly my wife's family. I accept them because my father-in-law has given us a rent free home and is going to put me through university.

He has also told us that our little boy's 'education' will begin when is is 5 year's old. H e means, of course, that he will be spanked.

Freddie, I remember exchanging messages with you, and it's good to see you are still around. I'm going to stay signing in here for a while, hope to be able to chat with you.

And Bobby, don't worry about what the other guys think, just be happy that your Dad cares about you.

harry

Posted by bobbychapman on 2019-01-18 21:17:25

harry

Why did your father in law suddenly stop bathing you. If he still spanks you he doesn't think you are too old to be punished.

Would you like him to start bathing you again? I mean do you miss it?

bobby

Posted by harry peters on 2019-01-20 11:59:44

bobby

Well first I am going to be caned next Friday along with my brother-in-law. My caning is the monthly one I will be receiving for a while yet. My brother-in-law broke curfew last night.

I don't think I would like my father-in-law or even my own father to start bathing me again. I really have moved on from that. Also I think he must reckon too that I'm now too old.

As to whether I'm too old to be punished, well maybe I am, but my father-in-law obviously doesn't think so.

harry