Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Buying a house

How to Choose a Reliable Broker

Posted by Ciennab on 2024-01-17 09:47:34

Hey folks! I've been diving into the world of trading recently and exploring different brokers. There's so much information out there, and I'm a bit overwhelmed. Can anyone share their insights on how to choose a broker? What criteria should I consider, and do you have any recommendations for trustworthy ones?

Posted by Your pov on 2024-01-17 10:46:30

Hey there! I totally get where you're coming from. When it comes to brokers, I've had a good experience with EXANTE https://www.sharecast.com/promoted/economic_news/exante-broker-review-brokerage-features-fees-and-more.html They offer a massive selection of over a million financial instruments from stocks and ETFs to bonds and more, all from one account. The trading platform is solid, accessible on the web, mobile devices, and desktops. What I like is that EXANTE is licensed by multiple organizations, including FCA (UK) and MFSA (Malta), ensuring a level of credibility. The fee structure is transparent, and their rates are competitive. However, it's worth noting that they do have higher minimum deposit requirements, which might not suit smaller investors. Customization options on the platform are a bit limited, and you can't use third-party indicators. From my experience, they provide a reliable service, but the 30-euro withdrawal fee, regardless of the amount, is a bit of a downside.