Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Wives wrestling men other than their husbands

Me

Posted by Suestrong on 2023-01-04 17:45:05

I am a woman who is really interested in mix wrestling and weight lifting. I wrestle with guys all the time and love to make submit. My big body and strong muscles always give me the advantage against my male opponents. I love to chat with people who have similar experience

Posted by jerry123 on 2024-05-02 23:29:38

Hi SS,

First, did you know there was a UK based Susan Strong who was a great and sexy female wrestler, both mixed and f vs f?

You said you have the advantage due to your size and muscularity- can I ask your size and how often you work out? Are you into bodybuilding also or mostly weight training to stay fit and strong? Do you usually wrestle guys smaller than you?

I have a lot of experiences wrestling girls and women, so I'd be glad to share them with you, especially if you would be willing to do the same. Do you love a good tough match more than one where you win easily and dominate? Do you have any favorite holds? How do the guys react when they lose, or do they know your reputation and figure they are likely not to do very well against you?

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to your response!