Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls: Your reaction to 10 various situations (Part 2)

Suggestions for a part 3?

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2022-09-02 01:21:33

I am unsure as to whether or not to make this series of polls into a trilogy with one final part. If I do decide to make a 3rd poll, do you have any good ideas for situations you'd like to experience?

Please note that these polls were designed to be for girls of any age, so situations that are strictly adult-oriented may not be a good fit. I've submitted these first 2 polls for review in hopes that they will be approved for the directory, so any adult situations could also mean that a 3rd poll wouldn't make the directory.

Posted by awayness on 2022-09-02 19:57:39

I say go as far with it as you want to. This is getting exciting, it feels like a fun little theoretical story. And anyway innocently sexual things and mild exhibitionism like this poll are appropriate for teenagers. I want to know what happens with this girl and her brother! I hope, a lot. If it's unlisted, no big deal. People know how to follow links.

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2022-09-04 22:04:14

Thanks for answering. I did go ahead and post part 3 a little faster than I had expected. I already had some scenarios written up that I had previously scrapped, but I found ways to remake them that fit well for a new entry and so that cut down on the time required to create everything.

As far as content goes, the third poll is currently unlisted because I have my doubts that it would be accepted to the directory. Maybe I'll try to submit it anyway in the future, but for now it's only available through the link.

Posted by awayness on 2022-09-07 19:31:30

All of your polls are unlisted, which I think is unfair to you. This site makes it hard on everyone trying to make something good

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2022-09-07 20:37:20

So far they're all unlisted, yes, but that's only because the mods on Misterpoll haven't been around in months to review and approve anything. If you check the various categories of the directory, it appears that the last time they accepted anything at all was in March.

Most of my polls have in fact been submitted for review and simply haven't been looked at yet. Who knows when or if the mods will get around to it.