Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Women wearing nylons

to be comfortable,

Posted by holg9i on 2023-07-22 07:43:00

Some women find wearing nylons to be comfortable, as they can help reduce friction between the legs and clothing, such as skirts or dresses.

Posted by amy.hose on 2023-07-25 18:38:48

I wear pantyhose as my BF likes me to wear them. He likes my hems extremely short so wearing hose allows me the illusion of feeling covered. Uncomfortable at times, yes but benefits (with friends) outweighs

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2023-07-30 15:25:29

I suppose that nylons could indeed reduce friction and be comfortable, depending on a woman's body type, and I could understand the desire to wear them just for that reason alone. However, I personally think it's healthier and more attractive for a woman to keep her legs bare whenever and wherever it's practical.

If a woman properly cares for her skin and keeps her legs smoothly shaved and (if necessary) moisturized, then I find most women's legs to be extremely beautiful and it's a shame whenever they have to be covered by anything. Of course it's every individual woman's choice as to what she wants to wear and what skin she's comfortable showing, so this is just my two cents as a man.

Posted by awayness on 2023-07-30 18:21:48

I find them to be just awful and I can't even stand to touch them. Yes they reduce friction, but the friction against the nylons makes a horrible burning plastic smell. You should just try to walk without rubbing your legs together maybe keep them more spread apart. Surely some long stockings made of normal cloth would be a better alternative if you absolutely need to cover your legs for some reason.

Posted by amy.hose on 2023-08-06 15:28:31

It can reduce that friction but the action of nylon on nylon can set up static which in turns allows the hem to rise up