Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

What medicaments do you use to treat a broad range of bacterial infections?

Treatment

Posted by Pocono Community Pharmacy on 2022-09-15 16:00:05

I know a lot about this medicaments.

A variety of bacterial infections are treated with amoxil (also known as amoxicillin). Amoxil comes from the class of medications known as penicillin-type antibiotics and works by preventing bacterial growth. Amoxil is only effective against bacterial infections; it is ineffective against viral infections (such as common cold, flu). Amoxil doesn't work well with other antibiotics because it can prevent them from having the desired effects in situations where infections recur in the future.

Amoxil can be used to treat and prevent future stomach/intestinal ulcers caused by the bacteria H. pylori in combination with other medications. Amoxil can also be used to treat infections of the skin, urinary tract, nose, ears, and throat as well as tonsillitis, bronchitis, and pneumonia.

Posted by Bill Brown on 2022-09-15 16:07:32

I use Ventolin as this is more powerful for me.

The drug Ventolin (generic name: albuterol inhalation) belongs to the class of medications known as bronchodilators, which aim to improve lung airflow by relaxing the muscles surrounding the airways. In patients with reversible obstructive airway diseases, Ventolin is used to treat or prevent bronchospasm. Ventolin is also used to prevent bronchospasms brought on by physical activity.

Therefore, it's crucial to keep Ventolin close at hand at all times and to ensure that the medication is replenished before it completely wears out. Based on a doctor's prescription, patients are permitted to take other medications.