Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

For Submissive Women: You and Your Desires

Great poll!

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2023-08-21 19:16:30

I've been thinking about my future and what family life would be like a lot lately. Thank you for the poll and I'd love to talk with people about it here, or email me at kinkykelly@protonmail.com

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2023-08-22 18:00:54

Hello, Kelly. Glad that you enjoyed the poll and felt like posting here.

As a guy, I guess I'll share my thoughts on the subject. I believe deeply in traditional gender roles and feel as though they are the best chance for most (maybe not all, but most) people to live happy and fulfilled lives. Boys and men should be masculine, dominant leaders who desire to protect, guide, and care for the females in their lives. Girls and women should be feminine, submissive helpmates who desire to comfort, support, and serve the males in their lives. Both genders have their own unique strengths and roles and neither is more important than the other, as both are necessary for the healthy creation and function of families and societies at large.

For women specifically, I think it's a noble and worthwhile goal to aspire to become housewives and/or mothers. A woman who fosters love, comfort, and joy for her spouse and within her family is a woman who has adopted the most natural and fulfilling role for herself in life, in my opinion. Modern culture often looks down upon women who choose not to pursue careers, but the women who report being the happiest in life are those who are stay-at-home wives and mothers.

I also think most women undervalue themselves or, at the very least, they view their own worth in the wrong way. The tremendous amount of joy, comfort, and pleasure that a loyal and submissive woman is capable of bringing to a man is immeasurable, yet a lot of women don't seem to realize it. They've been tricked by society into believing that their value comes from high-paying careers or finding as much self-indulgent pleasure as they can from casual relationships. They simply don't know how content they could be in a more traditional lifestyle of submission to the men whom they love and respect, and they don't know how deeply desired they would be by those men if they simply chose to behave like supportive, feminine women.

Most men don't commonly seek out women who earn a lot of money, have fiery and emotional personalities, or have "strong and independent" mindsets; men seek out women who are meek, humble, gentle, loyal, submissive, comforting, and loving. And every one of those personality traits can be developed by choice. Any woman can choose to mold herself into the type of wife who most men would dream of acquiring and, in doing so, a woman would also likely make herself happier alongside her future husband and family.

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2023-09-07 13:40:53

I agree with a lot of this, an it took me awhile to kind of accept it and stuff. For me, I don't really believe in traditional gender roles, but at the same time I think people kind of look down on women who choose to take on a submissive role in the house and life. Like, society thinks it's bad if you do that. That's what took me awhile to get over.

I moved in with my boyfriend semi-temporarily over the summer and that's when I really learned it's the kind of life I think I'd want to have in the future. I'm naturally very submissive, and that used to really just mean sexually. But living with him meant I had more of a domestic role too, and I found that I really liked it a lot. I took pride in serving him on a day to day basis, and really enjoyed taking care of the house.

At the same time, I'd definitely say our relationship was FAR from 'traditional.' He had another girlfriend, for example (which I was 100 percent ok with.) Any she was much more like the "strong and independent" type you mentioned. But we got along very well, I was happy in my role and my boyfriend was happy with me too. He was truly the head of the household and it really brought me so much closer to him.