Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Teen Pregnancy

Knocked up my teacher

Posted by Milf-Killer-Zach on 2023-01-01 13:41:49

Last year I got my teacher pregnant, I was 12 at the time. Her husband knows the baby's mine, but he doesn't say anything. I still hook up with that teacher sometimes, I go over to her house and take her into her room for some fun. We tell her husband that it's for private tutoring, he definitely knows we're lying but he pretends not to.

Posted by joshvalentin on 2023-01-07 19:04:59

That sounds awesome! Is she on birth control now?

Posted by Milf-Killer-Zach on 2023-04-30 12:59:18

Yeah she's on the pill, she wanted me to use condoms but $%!@ that. She can take the pill or not i don't really care, it's up to her, she can go off it if she wants me to give her another kid. As long as i'm $%!@ raw in milf $%!@ i don't care!

Posted by stevemcf on 2023-05-05 23:40:07

Sweet man, all you want is to $%!@ women raw. They need to take some $%!@ing responsibility for what happens to them. Just need to focus on getting some and spunking deep inside them. $%!@ ever using a condom

Posted by Milf-Killer-Zach on 2023-05-06 14:28:03

Couldn't agree more! All i care about is that i can $%!@ bareback and $%!@ deep. idgaf if she wants to be on the pill or take morning after or have an abortion have the kid or whatever, that's her business not mine. If she doesn't wanna get pregnant its up to her to sort that out cuz ain't no way i'm using a condom. And if she wants to have my baby that's fine but i'm not gonna raise the brat or help out at all. What's she gonna do, sue for child support, tell the cops she let a 12yo get her pregnant? Only problem with that is when she's very pregnant its harder to $%!@ her, i had to stop for a whole month with my teacher. But i made her have a c section so her $%!@ stays good.