Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Teen Pregnancy

Miscarriage

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2023-01-05 12:43:03

I got pregnant at 12, didn't know who the father was. I was going to keep it too, and my family was supportive and said they'd help me raise her. But I had a miscarriage 4 mo ths in. I've been on birt control since.

Kinkykelly@protonmail.com

Posted by atheistkid on 2023-01-07 14:11:21

That must have been hard to go through.

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2023-01-13 19:21:27

It was a bit, but I think it was for the best in the end. I don't know if I want kids after all, and if I do I want to wait until I'm my mom s age.

Posted by jennypenny on 2023-02-02 18:18:55

Theres girl in my class whos 10 same as me and she already has a baby. She got pregnant last year when she was 9 cuz she wasnt having her period yet so she wasnt using protection with her bf but then she just got pregnant even tho she never had a period. The way she explained it like the very 1st egg her body made was the one that got pregnant. Anyway she kept going to school even when her tummy was ginormous and had the baby then came back to school and she brings her to class sometimes. Its an adorable baby girl and my class mate is really happy and says she is really glad she got pregnant. Sometimes i think i wanna do that too maybe get pregnant as soon as i can when i start getting periods and be a super young mom. Im kinda jelous of that girl in my class her daughter will be in 3rd grade when her moms still in high school and thats awesome.

Posted by nighttime on 2023-02-08 23:37:50

That is pretty cool. In a couple of years the kid will be in kindergarten and your friend will still be at school. She can start taking her daughter to highschool parties while she is still really young and all the boys will be interested in her. I bet your classmate will enjoy presenting her daughter and watching the boys stripping her naked and $%!@ing her in front of their mates.