Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Teen Pregnancy

caused 4

Posted by chyu on 2023-03-21 14:47:46

I got 4 teen girls pregnant already. 1 gave birth already since i got her pregnant last year and another 2 will do it before summer, so i'll have 3 kids before i'm 14. The last girl i just got her pregnant a couple months ago so that 1 will be born in the winter. I got other girls pregnant as well but they had abortions so it doesn't really count. The girl i'm having sex with now is from a super religious family so i think she would keep the baby so i'm gonna try get her pregnant too.

Posted by joshvalentin on 2023-05-15 23:32:46

Do you have to help raise the kids or are their parents doing that?

Posted by chyu on 2023-05-19 16:06:30

I'm not involved much which is probably a good thing since i would be a terrible father. I guess most 13yo boys would be but me especially. I don't live with any of them but some i have contact with. The 1yo son i have with the girl in my class i see the most since she brings him to school sometimes and my parents make me go visit sometimes since they say i should have a relationship with my son. Same deal with my daughter with the other girl in my class who was born last month, but her parents DO NOT like me. One of my kids i'm banned from seeing totally, a 15yo i knocked up last year, her parents moved her to another school and told me to stay away from her. Last month i found out i have another i didn't even know about, i $%!@ed my babysitter a few times when i was 11 and just starting to have sex, and then my parents caught us and got really mad, they called the police on her and everything but didn't end up pressing charges. Anyway obviously they stopped hiring her and i never heard from her again until last month when she messaged me with pics of an almost 2yo boy who looks just like me. I sent her hair for a dna test so i'll know for sure soon. That would be kid number 4, and i got 2 more on the way.

Posted by stevemcf on 2023-05-31 21:47:25

$%!@ all that dna $%!@ mate, it's not your $%!@ing responsibility. If she doesn't want to get pregnant she needs to take some responsibility about what happens to her. As far as i'm concerned she can keep it, get rid of it, put it up for adoption, i don't give a $%!@. It's not my $%!@ing problem, it's got $%!@ all to do with me.