Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Homeschooling Boys and Girls

I suppose I should say something here and get discussion started

Posted by awayness on 2023-02-17 19:01:11

Homeschooling is the best for a bunch of reasons, but I think best one is that you can be naked all the time. Clothing is really bad for people but especially kids. The freedom of just letting your skin be all you're in helps with learning tremendously.

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2023-02-17 23:31:08

I believe that most schools that have any type of uniform or strict dress code will benefit from it. Looking at Asian countries specifically, most of their schools always have uniforms in addition to an emphasis on manners, respect, and discipline. They consistently outperform Western schools, which hardly ever have uniforms nowadays.

As far as nudity is concerned, I think it could work in an educational environment provided that it isn't a distraction. One reason why uniforms are helpful is that they minimize distractions. If, say, all students in a public school suddenly were required to attend classes in the nude, that would result in chaos and a poor environment for learning. But for homeschooled students in a calm and safe environment, of course that is a much better place to introduce nudity as the norm if it's the parents' wishes, and it could actually serve as a type of "dress code" since it would result in all the students wearing the same thing (which is nothing).

Posted by awayness on 2023-02-18 18:59:33

True but keep in mind, the classroom where you're forced to sit and pay attention has been proven to be the worst learning environment possible, and a mind that is looking for distractions is bored and is not being enriched.

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2023-02-19 00:22:34

Certainly the more relaxed atmosphere at home can improve the quality of a child's education as well. I suppose there should be a balance between the allowance of a casual learning environment with other standards that help to reinforce respect and discipline. For example, if the children behave themselves properly, then nudity may be allowed during home studies. If they don't, they may temporarily lose the privilege. Just an idea.

Posted by Matis09 on 2023-03-21 01:16:23

Awayness, that is why my parents homeschool me and my sister. We grew up nudist and they didn't want us to go to a textile school.