Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

younger sister stronger than older brother (boys)

sisters vs brother

Posted by nameyhandleything on 2009-09-23 00:28:54

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/450838

Posted by nameyhandleything on 2009-09-23 00:44:47

yeah. it's gotten worse recently too. my bigger sister can cause more pain and she's been toning up as well. bit it's my little sister that's worse. she really gets into it. y'know while big sister squeezes me to a pulp my little sister always pees on me and oncee actually crapped in my mouth. she brought a freind round too once it was horrible. they forced me to swallow their waste it was horrific. my bigger sister's started this painful facination with my $%!@. my little sister crushes my head between her legs and my big sister and often a friend strip me and just go wild down there. used to be random things they found around the house but now they've started buying special toys and shafting me like a little bitch. the big problem is our step-mom. If they told her she'd join in and she's got very strong legs and doesn't like me but likes them. so if i tell anyone then I get a whole new level of crushing.

I'd say my little sister's worst out of the two. it's JUST CONSTANT. She'll take me on her own no problem. get me in a reverse headscissor with no undies on and start farting or urinating into my face