Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Outdoor Activities in Bikini (Ladies only)

Topless Holiday

Posted by Sexy Jo on 2005-08-05 21:06:01

Hello Lizzie

I'm glad you enjoyed being topless on holiday,i always find it so much more exhilarating than being topless abroard.The pier episode was unfortunate,it is of course up to the management of these places,but it's unusual to be asked to cover up.Don't let this put you off,you can go topless almost anywhere in most seaside towns,not just the prom and the streets.Being topless on pier rides is always a highlight for me. It's a shame your husband is against it,is he anti-topless,or just when it's his wife? Bye for now Joanne.

Posted by Sexy Jo on 2005-08-22 21:38:08

Hello Lizzie

Most guys i know seem to enjoy seeing me being topless,i pretty much wear minimal clothing all the time so boyfriends know what to expect.I was topless when i met my present boy friend and he certainly didn't complain.How do you usually dress? How many girls would have to be topless or nude before your husband let you join in,would it matter where it was as long as others were doing it? Do you have anymore adventures planned,it would be good if you and your friend could get away again before the end of the summer? Does it have to be really hot for you to strip off? I Don't mind if it's a bit cooler,which it often is,but i find other girls are more likely to join me if it's very hot. Bye for now Joanne

Posted by Peri Brown on 2005-08-25 21:53:47

Hi Lizzie

Thanks for the encouragement,i had no problems walking topless from the caravan park to the beach or anywhere for that matter.I was really nervous at first and kind of felt ashamed when i saw my reflection in shop windows or found myself in an arcade full of kids.It felt as if everyone was looking at my boobs and i think most people probably were,some obviously didn't approve but i wasn't asked to cover up anywhere.My boyfriend was very supportive and my confidence soon grew. I really was able to go topless everywhere and by the second week thought nothing of shopping,cycling or catching a shuttle bus to a nearby resort wearing just a G-string.

A few other girls were topless on the prom and a couple on the pier,after seeing that i was.I think maybe more would have joined in if it had been hotter.

It was an amazing experience,my boyfriend is really proud of me.If you would like to know more please post Peri.

Posted by Erect Member on 2005-09-04 22:21:56

Hello Lizzie/Peri I'm glad you enjoyed your topless experiences.All in all i've observed fewer girls topless this summer,but i think thats due to the relatively poor summer rather than a reversal in the trend. Of those that were topless most stayed that way whatever they did and wherever they went,as you did Peri. There are a few guys like your husband Lizzie,i saw one guy virtually begging his girl to cover up before they left the beach.

Posted by Peri Brown on 2005-10-03 21:55:48

Hi Erect Member Hopefully the lack of topless girls was just down to the weather.I think perhaps some of the days i was walking around topless most girls would of considered it too cold .I'd been so excited about going topless and thought i might lose my nerve if i put it off,so i went ahead anyway.I found i kind of liked the feeling of the cool breeze on my body and would rather put up with a few goose bumps and some erect nipples than wear a top. I certainly won't be going back to wearing a top on holiday whatever the trend is.I'm sure most girls would love it if they tried it. Peri