Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

ARE MOST GUYS CUT OR UNCUT??????

Most American men are cut.

Posted by Theodore on 2003-01-11 04:46:27

There is no doubt that most American men, particularly whites, are circumcised. Most were circumcised at birth. It is also possible that most are not really that aware of circumcision (or uncircumcision) for that matter. It is not something that most would have the slightest interest in, I would think.

Posted by BusterBeBop on 2003-01-23 17:24:43

I'm circumcised and thats fine with me. No complaints. If I wasn't that would be ok also. Its a bit easier to keep clean when circumsised though. I'm 18, white and live in the US. I can only remember seeing 2 guys in the lockerroom at school who weren't circumsised. Of course, in other parts of the world just the opposite is true and circumsision would be a novelty.

========== In Reply To ========== There is no doubt that most American men, particularly whites, are circumcised. Most were circumcised at birth. It is also possible that most are not really that aware of circumcision (or uncircumcision) for that matter. It is not something that most would have the slightest interest in, I would think.

Posted by Theodore on 2003-03-27 21:16:17

Circumcision and section of the country

Does anyone know if most American men, under say 55, are circumcised in some parts of the country but not in other parts. It is my understanding that the West Coast is no longer circumcising most boys at birth. This trend would not yet necessarily have showed up in locker rooms, however. Over the years, I have found that the cut outnumber the uncut by probably 3-1.

========== In Reply To ========== I'm circumcised and thats fine with me. No complaints. If I wasn't that would be ok also. Its a bit easier to keep clean when circumsised though. I'm 18, white and live in the US. I can only remember seeing 2 guys in the lockerroom at school who weren't circumsised. Of course, in other parts of the world just the opposite is true and circumsision would be a novelty.

Posted by Xoroth on 2003-06-12 18:54:37

umn, kinda... i live on the west coast(oregon) and guys are sitll being circumsized regularly. i cant see why it would be a trend to be uncut, cut is just plain better. it looks better, contrary to a all too common belief, being cut does not cause ED, it is easier to keep clean, not to mentiont the fact that all the cut guys dont wanna spend hours reading up on and learning about, then teaching about, something they have never had to give 10 seconds thought in their lives. just a few thoughts. BTW (14/m/or/cut/5.5in(length)/3in(girth))

========== In Reply To ========== Does anyone know if most American men, under say 55, are circumcised in some parts of the country but not in other parts. It is my understanding that the West Coast is no longer circumcising most boys at birth. This trend would not yet necessarily have showed up in locker rooms, however. Over the years, I have found that the cut outnumber the uncut by probably 3-1.

Posted by Theodore on 2003-07-09 16:32:16

Some claim a link between adult circ and E.D.

There are some people on an anti-circumcision forum called "fathermag.com" who do think that circumcision, particularly if undertaken for elective reasons on a grown man, can later cause E.D. Officially, there is no link between adult circ and E.D., however.

========== In Reply To ========== umn, kinda... i live on the west coast(oregon) and guys are sitll being circumsized regularly. i cant see why it would be a trend to be uncut, cut is just plain better. it looks better, contrary to a all too common belief, being cut does not cause ED, it is easier to keep clean, not to mentiont the fact that all the cut guys dont wanna spend hours reading up on and learning about, then teaching about, something they have never had to give 10 seconds thought in their lives. just a few thoughts. BTW (14/m/or/cut/5.5in(length)/3in(girth))