Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Underwear Discipline

I'm being punished right now

Posted by coolkid15 on 2006-01-30 05:42:28

Right now I'm in size 8 boy briefs from the Dollar Store, though usually I wear size 36 brief. I'm being punished right now because I yelled at my mom. I was made to get into the size childrens small briefs and get spanked fifty times with a paddle....and for the rest of the day This is all I'm allowed to wear. To parents who think it's abuse, it's actually REALLY EFFECTIVE and I'm not gonna yell at my mom again anytime soon. These briefs are SO SO SO TIGHT and it's embarrassing and my butt stings BAD but I mean you know thats the point... diapers and kiddie briefs are the best punishments. trust me!!!

Posted by sydney04 on 2008-02-28 23:30:55

you think you are being punished harsh then listen to this... i yelled at my friend so i was made to wear diapers under a skirt to school. i had to sleep in a crib. I had to get paddled for 45 minutes. i also got spanked with a belt 11 times and got my mouth washed out with soap. i had to have a bar of soap in my mouth for 7 hours. i also had to act like a baby and poop my pants and pee them my mom would not change my diaper finnally when she did i got paddled for 1 hour barebottom not very fun my bottom is so red like a fire truck

Posted by fecivef607 on 2023-06-22 14:46:01

The game is free to play, making it accessible to anyone with an internet connection. However, players of Pokemon infinite fusion can donate to support the development and maintenance of the game.

Posted by Walkeaze on 2023-08-09 08:49:44

Walkeaze brings an amazing collection of Heels online in Pakistan. Discover the broad range of heels for women online. Order your favorite heel shoes all over Pakistan at reasonable prices.

Posted by Adoro on 2023-08-09 10:14:11

Step out in style with Adoro women shoes collection. Our designer women comfortable shoes are perfect for women's wardrobes. With a good range of colors and styles, our luxury ladies shoes will have you looking stylish. Plus, they're made with premium quality materials so they last longer too! Step out in style with Adoro!