Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Gas, gas, baby!

when i let 1 slip, or a few

Posted by pubpub on 2008-03-17 00:17:59

just about everytime i fart i just go to my little brother shove my butt in there face and fart an atomic bomb that smells, and is wet on him, and until the smell goes away, my butt stays there. he could just be watching tv on the counch and ill just come along, darken his day, and sit on his head and fart a lot. im 17 and hes 10, so i have the power and he cant do any thing to me when i want to release a little man bomb on him. hahahahahaha, i laygh hysterically when i do this. (this could be why he hates me so much)

Posted by .................... on 2008-03-26 06:45:34

lol same here dude its exactly the same thing except my bro is 11. hes afraid to tell on me cuz i threatened him with a gang beat-down.. and ill do it again if i hav to. lol havin the power is great

Posted by pubpub on 2008-03-29 12:21:41

i do tons more mean things to my lil bro too. when i work out i sweat like crazy and my body odor is the worst. my worst smelling place is my feet, and when i wear socks, all of the stench gets trapped in that. so make my lil brother rub my feet with my socks on. if he refuses, then i push him down and shove my armpit (which is really sweaty and hairy and nasty when im done working out) in his face. then i lay on him to my feet/socks to his face and cover his whole face with my putrid feet. since my feet are pretty big and my grey, green, nasty socks are long i easily cover his whole head. when he inhales my revolting beasts i just give him a grin and and laugh. there are two good reasons why this is good. my sweaty clothes and body all over him, and i dont wash my gym socks for about 9 or 10 weeks, just so he smells the socks stench worse each time. i go to the gym 4-5 times a week. and if he ever wants me to do something for him, or drive him somewhere, then i just say you know what you need to do first. that thing is admit whos the better brother and who the best older brother in the world is. then he has to lick my gym sock. i go good, now was that so hard (as he starts gagging). most of the time he begs me not to make him do anything and he gets on his knees and starts kissing the top of my feet. (but then i just flip him over and make him smell the bottom of my sock) i allways where socks, but i only where my gym socks. just incase i need to torture him at any time. and besides, they get more smelly like this. i all ways haave my friends come ove, who are all males that love to fart and allways workout and have smelly socks. so we all eat 3 or 4 cans of beans with milk (we also love to eat) and go up to my little brothers room or where ever he is and we all smile at him and a few laughs come in and i say you are in big trouble.usually its all 5 of us men against a 10 year old boy, who hasnt got a chance. i pin him down and tie him up so he cant move and then we all fart up his nose, and before we do this we tape his mouth shut so hes forced to smmell all our farts. we all fart in his face for hours and laugh hysterically. loud huge ones while his face is shove up our buts. we all take of our thick jeans off, so now he has to smell our crap through our thin boxers. next, we are all wearing our gym socks and make him rub our feet. after an hour of massaging then i shove my sock in his mouth and tape it shut and then we all 5 shove or feet/socks in his face and nose. for an hour of this, we all shove our pits in his face while my sock is still in his mouth. he begs for us to stop, but we laugh at his misery and say well give you mercy if you say were the better, stronger, and better smellig than you. with his mouth taped shut and a sock in there he cant possibly say it. so we get our shoes and shove the inside of them up his nose. his eyes get wide and he starts crying. we all laugh harder at this. then we all take his money put it in our pants and take the tape of his mouth slowly. he instantly spits out the sock. we all then give him a huge mega noogie and caugh up loogies on him and then kick him for about an hour and a half. we all lauggh hysterically and leave. he screams at us for a long time and tells us to give his money back, yaaa right, we all then, after 4 hours of torturing him, play xbox 360. and which is even better, my mom went on this trip for a job for 5-6 years and my dad divorced her and live in another part of the world, for the next 4-5 years my cuzin is my leagle gurdian, along with my brother. he's 24 and a male and also loves to fart. most of the time when i torture my brother he joins in with me. we allways torture him. so he wont care what we do to my brother so i cant get in any trouble for anything i do.

Posted by porkpie321 on 2008-03-30 06:37:25

Thats well cool gg3102, wish i could come join in!

Posted by .................... on 2008-04-28 04:22:38

damn what else do u do 2 ur lil bro?