Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Males being totally naked for physicals.

Stripping Nude for Physical

Posted by PE rocks on 2003-04-07 04:19:48

I was on the basketball team and we were required to take a physical. We were 13 year old boys. The coach recommended us to strip naked for it because you could save some time. So we all striped stark naked for the exam. I found out that I was the only one on the team that had pubic hair.

Posted by ddffd on 2003-04-22 23:01:51

I've never had a group physical, but I find it strange that you would be looking at your teammates' private parts. Why not just look at the wall or something?

========== In Reply To ========== I was on the basketball team and we were required to take a physical. We were 13 year old boys. The coach recommended us to strip naked for it because you could save some time. So we all striped stark naked for the exam. I found out that I was the only one on the team that had pubic hair.

Posted by Campingdude on 2003-06-03 18:14:18

I would love to have a group physical exam. I would not mind it at all. ========== In Reply To ========== I was on the basketball team and we were required to take a physical. We were 13 year old boys. The coach recommended us to strip naked for it because you could save some time. So we all striped stark naked for the exam. I found out that I was the only one on the team that had pubic hair.

Posted by old guy on 2003-07-15 19:08:47

========== In Reply To ========== I would love to have a group physical exam. I would not mind it at all.

GO DOWN TO THE RECUITER AND SIGN UP!

Posted by gyrodude29 on 2012-01-05 13:52:24

I just got back from my physical with a new Dr in my area. I am a male patient with a female doctor. I signed all the forms I needed and brought some papers I needed and waited about 25 min. I was called back by the female nurse after being weighed and having my temp taken I went to the exam room and had my blood-pressure taken. I sat down as the Nurse asked me a few questions then left and said the dr. will be in shortly. When the dr. arrived we sat down and I answered questions she asked me for the next 10 min. She pulls out a gown and says remove all your clothes except boxers/briefs and put this gown on so I stripped shirtless, pantsless and barefoot left only in my boxers and put the gown on. I sat on the table as she checked my eyes, ears, nose throat, my skin on my arms and legs. She checked my heat, lungs and breathing. she used the little hammer to check the reflexes in my knees, the heels of my feet, and glided the handle of the hammer accross the soles and arches of my feet. She then said she needed to check my testicles and $%!@ and she needed her nurse present so she told me she was leaving to get her and to remove my boxers and gown. As I did this I did had an embarrassing erection. The dr. and her nurse came back and I stood naked and erect in front of both of them they didnt say anything but I know they noticed it. She checked my $%!@ the head, opening, and shaft, then felt my testicles for lumps and made me turn my head and cough twice. I was told to put my boxers back on and to lay back on the table for an ekg with the nurse. When the dr came back she told me I could be fully dressed and was nice enough to advise me before next exam to either have protected sex with my gf or to $%!@e to avoid more erections and blue balls. I was then given some paperwork to go down the hall and give a blood and urine sample. After that I was done. I think this dr is very professional and I would go back for the exams again.