Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys sleeping nude, questions?

sleepovers

Posted by justasking on 2003-02-10 02:44:47

Note to each of you. What do you do once you are naked or in underpants (briefs or boxers?) Do you do any true or dares? Sneak out, or go out with mom's ok to play. Do you ever have sleepover that is a camp out, where you sleep nude?

What ages are you sisters, do you let them interact with you while you are nude or in undepants

Do mom's make you take a bath of shower before bed or in the morning? Do you take your bath together or shower together?

Posted by Sam 999 on 2003-02-11 07:48:25

My older sister is 16. She was 14 when I had my first sleepover. My younger sister is 10. We play games, watch tv, eat stuff. We show boners a lot. I've had a few sleepovers since the first and now all the guys get naked but the girls never do.

We dare each other to run down the street naked. I always get a boner when I go outside with no clothes on. Mom lets us play outside in the nude. She sees me hard all the time.

Never had a nude campout.

Sometimes take a bath with my brother but usually shower alone.

========== In Reply To ========== Note to each of you. What do you do once you are naked or in underpants (briefs or boxers?) Do you do any true or dares? Sneak out, or go out with mom's ok to play. Do you ever have sleepover that is a camp out, where you sleep nude?

What ages are you sisters, do you let them interact with you while you are nude or in undepants

Do mom's make you take a bath of shower before bed or in the morning? Do you take your bath together or shower together?

Posted by rossyboy on 2003-09-22 04:23:31

========== In Reply To ========== My older sister is 16. She was 14 when I had my first sleepover. My younger sister is 10. We play games, watch tv, eat stuff. We show boners a lot. I've had a few sleepovers since the first and now all the guys get naked but the girls never do.

We dare each other to run down the street naked. I always get a boner when I go outside with no clothes on. Mom lets us play outside in the nude. She sees me hard all the time.

Never had a nude campout.

Sometimes take a bath with my brother but usually shower alone.

I practicually live naked. The only times I were clothes are when we have visitors or relatives over. I gt hard ons all the time sometimes I even jerk off in front of my parents, they don't seem to mind. As long as I clean up.

Posted by teenbone on 2004-10-27 05:25:14

========== In Reply To ========== You are cool. I LOVE to be nude, to. I have 2 brothers, 1 sister. Sleepovers at our house is great. most boys walk around nude. I am 16. We all sleep in the same room, diffrent beds. We jo a lot.

Posted by HornyLatinboy on 2006-04-12 00:03:16

My friends and I sleep nude all the time. We fool around and suck each other and jo, its all just to see who is willing to risk more. It doesn't mean anything because I love girls and love having sex with them. With them, it's completely different