Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Wrestling Weigh-Ins

Sports Physical - Mom takes you

Posted by Matt's Physicals on 2009-05-18 08:23:50

Ever get a physical either for sports or just any reason from your doctor where you mom stayed in the exam room the whole time? My mom always goes in with me and I was just wondering if other guys have the same experience.

Matt matthewbonner90@yahoo.com

Posted by lilbiboy on 2011-01-28 23:33:22

Yeah....all through high school, my stepmom was present for all of my exams and wrestling weighins. How embarassing was it for you? Did she ever talk to you about it later? Did anyone else ever come in with her?

Posted by Calaban on 2020-07-24 09:03:41

Not too long ago, I found myself naked, spreading my legs, bending over, and spreading my butcheeckeeks wide too make it easier for my mother too gain easy access too those areas I never wanted anyone other than the Army doctors too ever see and touch. Feeling my mom's breath on my testicles as she worked her way towards my $%!@, I could tell that my completely exposed 46 year old reproductive equipment didn't make her uncomfortable just because she was getting a closer look than any person ever had before, and it didn't bother me iether, since she gave me that equipment with her share of the DNA that basically made me, me. So we were both fine with the fact that we couldn't make make eye contact while talking because my dangling boy parts were in the way. I thanked her for giving me such nice reproductive equipment and for checking too make sure I didn't lose that equipment too the antics of a vengeful ex-girlfeind.