Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls in men's changing room

I bring my little sis to the guys changing room with me

Posted by WhamBamSlam on 2021-10-02 18:33:47

My sis is 11 and im 14. We go swimming a lot in a public pool and there are changing and shower rooms for boys and girls, and its mandatory to shower before going in the pool. The showers are open with no curtains or anything. Young girls can go into the guys room with a dad or male family member. So when me and my sis go swimming I always bring her to the guys showers before and after and have her change and shower naked in front of everyone. I love showing her body off to other guys my age, they all stare at her and cover their boners. They get really jealous of me because only im allowed to touch her and i get to see her naked all the time, and none of their sisters are as well developed as her.

Posted by nighttime on 2021-10-04 13:25:19

I can understand that you like the other guys to watch your sister showering naked and to see you touching her (are you groping her in front of them?) But why are they not allowed to touch her? And why are they hiding their $%!@s when they get hard? Sounds like you are all missing out on a lot of fun.

Posted by WhamBamSlam on 2021-10-04 14:01:06

Yeah I touch her in front of the other guys. When we're in the showers together I always wash her and spread shower gel all over every inch of her body, im very thorough and I take my time with it. It drives the other guys crazy to watch, nothing makes them more jealous of me. She also spreads the gel over me in the showers, also over every inch ;). And usually when we're walking together i have a hand on her $%!@ and often i casually reach under her shirt and give her a squeeze. The other guys arent allowed to touch her because my sis belongs to me and im not gonna share her, she's all mine. Guys have offered me money but i always say no, they can look but they cant touch. Most of the guys hide their boners but some of them don't, and there's no reason for them to do it. I never try to hide it when she gives me a boner.

Posted by nighttime on 2021-10-04 19:12:55

So if you are the only one allowed to touch her, how far do you go together? Do you finger her $%!@ when you are soaping her up? Or maybe get down and tongue her? Does she suck your $%!@ in front of the guys?

Posted by WhamBamSlam on 2021-10-04 20:15:51

I go pretty far with her in the showers. When im soaping her i always get a good feel of her $%!@ and when i get down to her $%!@ i finger her to orgasm. I like looking at the other guys while im doing this, they're always staring at us rock hard and i like seeing how turned on they are by my sis and how much they envy me. When shes soaping me when she gets to my $%!@ she rubs the gel over that too, its always hard and it turns into a $%!@. Recently shes started sucking my $%!@ in the showers sometimes too, i like to say shes just giving me an extra thorough cleaning ;)