Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls in men's changing room

girls in guys locker room

Posted by Ged on 2009-03-03 15:52:04

I agree 100%. I feel that it is acceptable for girls to be able to see guys naked in such situations. I myself wouldn't object to girls coming into the Mens changing rooms while I am naked. I am aware that not all girls would like to do this and most girls would not like to be seen naked themselves. I would be interested to know how many girls would actually go into the Mens changing room if they were allowed? In my local swimming baths, when you walk from the changing area to the showers there is a doorway which the girls can see into. I like many others are happy to walk past this naked at the risk of being seen and have been seen many times in the past. Am I the only guy who enjoys this? And are there many girls who enjoy seeing naked guys in such circumstances?

Posted by ranul on 2009-03-19 15:16:49

I wouldn't mind if girls or ladies used the mens change room as long as they changed in the open like i do . it is a pet peeve when anyone changes in private

Posted by johnney on 2010-02-06 09:26:26

It's good that you were raised to respect girls and obey their wishes. Girls deserve privacy but if she feels it is not necessary for you that is ok.

Posted by laura987 on 2010-02-13 17:29:51

Guys of all ages, but especially teenagers, behave better when naked in front of females. Many mothers, girlfriends, and wives have realized this and put it into effect with their own sons, boyfriends, and husbands. Some facilities, such as private schools or health clubs, have also come to this conclusion and began making use of it.

Posted by liam1985 on 2010-03-13 07:20:51

sounds fun. at the pool i go to girls always come into the mens changing room. this one time a fifteen year old girl and her sister who was about 9 came in and were getting changed next to me whilst i was naked. they saw my $%!@ and everything. and i got to see both of them naked as well, i enjoyed it.