Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls in men's changing room

local pool near me

Posted by trippy123 on 2006-03-14 03:52:59

last summer at a pool near my house my neighbor came in the lockeroom with his two daughters.i think they were around 11 or 12 at the time.while i was trying to get changed and they kept running around chasing each other around with the shaving cream and spraying each other.even though they were both completly naked i was worried about them seeing me getting changed.they were dancing around the lockeroom showing off doing cartwheels,handstands and splits in front of a group of guys.i waited for them to go into the showers before i got changed and left

Posted by LozWoods02 on 2020-02-13 13:16:04

Not quite as extreme as the other post here, but when I was 10, I went swimming with my stepdad and didn't want to go in the women's on my own, so I went in the men's with stepdad. It was all going well before swim - we found a family cubicle. After swim, I normally have a shower and it was quiet so I took my swimming suit off and went in the shower. Then four boys from my class in school came in and saw me naked! They joked a bit and then joined me. They kept looking at me and I felt a bit embarrassed but they were naked too - I saw four of them, they only saw one of me lol!

The only problem was in the summer of our last year at primary, cos they'd seen me naked at the pool, they kept asking me to strip off, down the field at lunchtime, for them. I didn't agree!

Posted by Johansson86 on 2020-05-13 11:00:41

any 1 have new stories?

Posted by HeyoDane on 2021-09-12 20:12:55

Anything new in topic?