Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Short skirts

caught $%!@ing by the mother ( poll)

Posted by javir on 2022-06-29 11:29:14

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/652611

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-07-18 13:58:45

In reply to short skirts-My parish had First Holy Communion for the teen class-13 to 17 year olds back on June 5th.Per the girls First Holy Communion dress code,all of the teen girls had to wear a poofy,short sleeve,knee length communion dress and veil with lace anklets and white mary jane shoes and to represent their purity of their baptisms,a cloth diaper and plastic pants under their dresses with a tee shirt as their top.The majority of the teen girls ignored the knee length requirement and wore their communion dresses well above their knees to about midthigh length!I couldnt believe these girls could wear their communion dresses that short with their diaper and plastic pants under them!

Posted by amy.hose on 2022-08-21 17:14:39

How do you know they wore diaper and plastic pants? And why in the world would they and not wear some cute girly panties under their poofy dresses?

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-10-05 23:54:07

amy.hose-I saw the diaper and plastic pants on the girls.They wear them under their poofy white dresses to feel pure like babies and show that they are pure and innocent to enter gods kingdom.

Posted by dafarah on 2023-05-29 04:30:44

It's refreshing to see the author debunking 2048 cupcakes stereotypes and misconceptions associated with short skirts, emphasizing that they do not define a person's character.