Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

injections (shots) in the butt -- males only

Non-private shots

Posted by JasonD on 2003-10-25 02:35:20

Any dudes had to receive a shot in the butt with someone else in the room? I got nailed with one along with two other guys in my college class. The three of us were called in together, not knowing that was going to happen. Pretty humiliating! Lemme know if anyone's had similar exp...

Posted by christopher on 2003-10-25 21:28:27

========== In Reply To ========== Any dudes had to receive a shot in the butt with someone else in the room? I got nailed with one along with two other guys in my college class. The three of us were called in together, not knowing that was going to happen. Pretty humiliating! Lemme know if anyone's had similar exp...

Yeah, Jason, I sure did, dude. I was 12 years old and got a penicillin shot for strep throat in my bare butt with my dad standing there watching. A young doctor gave it to me, and even told me to BEND OVER! I wouldn't do it at first, because I thought the young doctor was enjoying it; then my dad commanded me: Come on, Chris, bend over! The shot REALLY HURT, and the doctor took his time doing it, and even left the long, thick needle in my butt after he had finished injecting the thick medicine. When I was walking with my dad back to the car, he said that if I ever disobeyed any doctor again in front of him, that I would be spanked with his college faternity paddle after I recovered and the soreness from the shot wore off. Well, he paddled me hard about a month later for disobeying him ... and of course, it was one the bare bottom. Wood paddles always hurt SO BAD! I never diobeyed dad again ... But continued to get paddled a few more times in gym class in junior and senior high school. Damn!

Posted by JasonD on 2003-11-03 00:59:11

Christopher.

No way! I think I'd die if my old man was watching while a doc did something like that. Sounds like to shot was way harsh too... enough to make you cry?

========== In Reply To ========== Any dudes had to receive a shot in the butt with someone else in the room? I got nailed with one along with two other guys in my college class. The three of us were called in together, not knowing that was going to happen. Pretty humiliating! Lemme know if anyone's had similar exp...

Yeah, Jason, I sure did, dude. I was 12 years old and got a penicillin shot for strep throat in my bare butt with my dad standing there watching. A young doctor gave it to me, and even told me to BEND OVER! I wouldn't do it at first, because I thought the young doctor was enjoying it; then my dad commanded me: Come on, Chris, bend over! The shot REALLY HURT, and the doctor took his time doing it, and even left the long, thick needle in my butt after he had finished injecting the thick medicine. When I was walking with my dad back to the car, he said that if I ever disobeyed any doctor again in front of him, that I would be spanked with his college faternity paddle after I recovered and the soreness from the shot wore off.

Posted by maccai on 2003-11-12 22:07:22

I did receive a penicillian shot in the butt at a free clinc once in front of an audience.

I was ushered into the room that was set up like a little theater with brigh lighting only at stage center, so to speak. The rest of the room was mostly dark but there was enough ambient light to see that there were maybe ten people seated around the 'stage area' as if they were an audience. A man's voice, a doctor I presumed though I never saw him, informed me that those people were student doctors and nurses there to observe and what they observed was my bare botto.

I was told to go to the lighted area, stand facing a table with my back to the audience, drop my pants and underpants to the floor, and bend forward all the way over the table.

So there I was, presenting by bare behind, brightly lit to an audience, putting on a show I would have never wanted to be in.

Then I heard a female voice telling me to realax my gluteos muscles followed my her cool hand on one hot cheek whiles she swabbed the other with alcohol. Her hand remained there while she injected me. Afterward, she told me in a complementry fashion that I relaxed really well.

Once I was able to pull my pants back up I did and practically ran out of the room I was so embarrassed. Strangely enough though, I think my fascination with gettin or giving shots in the butt started that day.

Posted by Steve ST on 2004-12-11 01:23:53

shots in butt- dad

One guy wrote in and said he got a shot in the butt and his dad saw-- then another guy wrote in andsaid he could not geta shot in the butt with hisdad watching. i did not get many shots in the butt-- however, growing up in a small town where in my dad and the doctor were friends-- my dad did go in the office with us(boys) This was prior to teen yrs. My dad did see me get a butt shot. I really did not care if he was there-- He had certainly seen my butt enough times- seeing me get a shot was not much different. Maybe guys who have a problem are younger guys who are used to alot more privacy. Growing up in a small house and a large family-- the males-- dad included - had their bathroom time-- which was not long! In that case a guy never could have given privacy or nudity issues a thought-- so getting a shot was ok