Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

injections (shots) in the butt -- males only

my first time (humiliating!)

Posted by christopher on 2003-01-28 23:14:21

I was 12 when it happened. I had strep throat and my father took me to the doctor. He was in the navy at the time, so he took me to the military base for medical treatment. My dad used to get strep throat a lot himself, so he sympathized with my suffering. Military sick clinics are not known for their tender loving care --- but are rather cold. And when you are a child of 12, just about a year or so into puberty, and starting to feel sexual arousal, i.e: erections, wet dreams, mastubation, very turned on my looking at naked young men in public showers at swimming pools, beaches, etc., and did not know what that was all about because mom and dad hadn't explained the facts of life (and I was very nieve, innocent) -- well, it was confusing and I certainly wasn't going to tell them of my developing homosexual orientation! My dad was in the military for God's sake! You can well understand that I just couldn't go there... After the doctor did a culture in my throat, which I thought was traumatic enough, he prescribed to my father that I was to take penicillin pills, as well as to receive a shot. A female nurse was given the intructions to do so, but asked another medical military (male) employee to do it for her because she didn't think I would like a lady to give me a shot in the backside. He very quickly agreed, and asked us to follow him into another room. As I trailed behind with my dad, I was really scared, shy and nervous. I couldn't help but look at the young man's body from behind. He was tall, well built, with a beautifully round bubble butt that stuck out. When we entered the room he left the door open. He went over to refrigerator to prepare the injection, and my father said: "William, you get your pants down now." The young man (male nurse or young doctor) agreed with my father. When he was ready to inject he asked: "Is the door closed?" He was smiling, and I could see that he was very handsome, and that he was going to enjoy this. My dad closed the door, but there was a window in the door, so people could see in! I faced away because I didn't want to look at anyone see me! My shirt tails were hanging over my bare butt because I was so embarrassed. My dad then said: "Come on, get your shirt up!" I lifted my shirt. The young man said after getting the first look at my bare bottom: "Now don't tighten up, because the more you do that the more it's going to hurt." My dad said: "Yeah, don't tighten up!" I was so $%!@ed at my dad! And wanted to tell him to leave the room! I didn't need him there to add to add to the embarrassment! (I think he wanted to look at my bare rear end, because when he would spank my older brother with old his college faternity paddle, my bother's butt was always bare.) The young man proceeded to say: "Alright, you want to bend over ... " The young man took ridiculously long to administer the shot, and it really hurt. He even left the needle in my bottom well after all the medicine had been injected. When it was over and after he rubbed my butt at the injection site with an alcohol tampened cotton ball, he asked me, smiling: "So, how did you feel it?"

Posted by saxophone1021 on 2003-03-31 19:04:51

That would be humiliateing but has your dad ever seen you striped before?========== In Reply To ========== I was 12 when it happened. I had strep throat and my father took me to the doctor. He was in the navy at the time, so he took me to the military base for medical treatment. My dad used to get strep throat a lot himself, so he sympathized with my suffering. Military sick clinics are not known for their tender loving care --- but are rather cold. And when you are a child of 12, just about a year or so into puberty, and starting to feel sexual arousal, i.e: erections, wet dreams, mastubation, very turned on my looking at naked young men in public showers at swimming pools, beaches, etc., and did not know what that was all about because mom and dad hadn't explained the facts of life (and I was very nieve, innocent) -- well, it was confusing and I certainly wasn't going to tell them of my developing homosexual orientation! My dad was in the military for God's sake! You can well understand that I just couldn't go there... After the doctor did a culture in my throat, which I thought was traumatic enough, he prescribed to my father that I was to take penicillin pills, as well as to receive a shot. A female nurse was given the intructions to do so, but asked another medical military (male) employee to do it for her because she didn't think I would like a lady to give me a shot in the backside. He very quickly agreed, and asked us to follow him into another room. As I trailed behind with my dad, I was really scared, shy and nervous. I couldn't help but look at the young man's body from behind. He was tall, well built, with a beautifully round bubble butt that stuck out. When we entered the room he left the door open. He went over to refrigerator to prepare the injection, and my father said: "William, you get your pants down now." The young man (male nurse or young doctor) agreed with my father. When he was ready to inject he asked: "Is the door closed?" He was smiling, and I could see that he was very handsome, and that he was going to enjoy this. My dad closed the door, but there was a window in the door, so people could see in! I faced away because I didn't want to look at anyone see me! My shirt tails were hanging over my bare butt because I was so embarrassed. My dad then said: "Come on, get your shirt up!" I lifted my shirt. The young man said after getting the first look at my bare bottom: "Now don't tighten up, because the more you do that the more it's going to hurt." My dad said: "Yeah, don't tighten up!" I was so $%!@ed at my dad! And wanted to tell him to leave the room! I didn't need him there to add to add to the embarrassment! (I think he wanted to look at my bare rear end, because when he would spank my older brother with old his college faternity paddle, my bother's butt was always bare.) The young man proceeded to say: "Alright, you want to bend over ... " The young man took ridiculously long to administer the shot, and it really hurt. He even left the needle in my bottom well after all the medicine had been injected. When it was over and after he rubbed my butt at the injection site with an alcohol tampened cotton ball, he asked me, smiling: "So, how did you feel it?"

Posted by christopher on 2003-04-09 22:49:18

========== In Reply To ========== That would be humiliateing but has your dad ever seen you striped before?

No, hardly ever.

Posted by poorbutt on 2008-07-18 10:39:47

You are lucky dude.u only had your dad watch your butt shot.You should hear my humiliating story. I was 8 years old when that incident happened. One boy bit my hand in my school during lunch break.I atonce reported to my class teacher though he begged me not to.I wanted the teacher to beat him badly.But to my shock,my teacher scolded both of us for fighting in the classroom and took me to the principal.the principal saw my injured hand and called my school sweeper woman.I couldn't guess anythingMy principal asked the lady to take me to the nearby hospital.I had no other go than to go with her.On the way to the the hospital all that i thought was the doctor would give me some medicines and leave me b'cos it was afterall a small bite.I was happy for bunking the classes. As soon as we reached the hospital,we were told by the receptionist that doctor had gone for lunch and will be back after half an hour.I was roaming here and there in the hospital.I always liked to watch people getting injections in the buttocks.So i was elited to see a small girl crying to get a shot.But the nurse just pulled her skirt and panty down and gave a nice shot.Poor girl,she screamed.I was exitedly watching this and smiled at the girl.Her mother consoled her and massaged her buttock and they both left after 10 minutes. Then a nurse came and told that the doctor had arrived and called both of us to his room.The doctor saw my hand and applied an ointment.He then called the nurse and murmered something to her.I got a doubt if it was to give me a shot.So i atonce pleaded the doctor not to give me a shot and i would take tablets instead.He then smiled at me and said he would not give injections to me and asked me to go with the nurse and get my pills.I was totally relieved by his answer. I was so happy that i hopped and went with the nurse.She took me to a dark passage that let to a room.She then asked to sit outside and told an assistant lady to look at me.I almost got tears in my eyes when i saw her come with a tray with needles and bottles in it. I thought of escaping out of the room but the assistant lady caught hold of me.I tremblingly said to the nurse"doctor told no injection for me." The assistant lady told "okay!okay!no injection for you!"and stealthily tried to remove my trousers.I pushed away her hand and told her"you are lying!i don't want any shot!"She stared at me and said "you have to get the shot" in a bold,commanding voice.I understood that i can't escape the needle.But i didn't want to expose my butt bare to a lady. So i said her"Okay i'll get it in my arm".But she said"This injection has to be given in the buttock only.The medicine is thick.It will pain if taken in the arm."So saying, she forcefully pulled my trouser and panty down till my knees and made me lean on a table sticking out my buttock..I was full of shame standing half naked .To add to my embarassment,the door was half open so that anybody outside could see me getting the shot.She then applied tincture on my left butt cheek.It was so chill.Meanwhile,i turned my head and saw the nurse drawing an yellow medicine into the syringe.O my god! The syringe was so big with a long needle.I was praying God to make me escape the needle.I didn't want the shot at all.Iwas shaking my butt so vigourously so that the nurse cant inject it.The assistant lady told me to stop shaking.But i didn't.I was continuing it.Suddenly she gave a strong slap on my buttock.I didn't expect it at all.I was full of shock and in the meantime the nurse stabbed my butt.Iscreamed to the top of my voice which made people outside to peep in and look what was happening.Particularly,an youngster was enjoying watching me crying and get the shot.It took almost 15 seconds for the shot and the pain was increasing as the medicine reached my muscle.As soon as the shot was over,the lady took a cotton soaked in tincture and rubbed over my butt.It pained more.So I cried further.The youngster who was watching this was full of laughter and the assistant lady smiled at him in return.This made my temper worse.I stared at him .He left the place atonce. I then pulled up my trouser and panty and prepared to leave when the nurse gave me a chocolate.I got it from her and left the room.As i came out, i saw the youngster chuckling at me.I felt like giving him a shot in his butt.I cursed him heartily and left. Till now i can't forget this incident.

Posted by mr rich on 2008-07-27 15:07:21

hey man your story sounds like you had a bad day.I had shots in the butt hurt real bad and the door was open when i got it .if you would like to talk post your email and i could tell you about it and other painful shots .butt shots hurt so bad.