Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

School swimwear

private school

Posted by karina2001 on 2008-12-18 20:39:39

I was at a private school and swim wear clothing was optional. I always choosed to swim totally naked in a mixed gender class. I enjoyed the looks of clothed boys on my stark naked body. I was shaved that they could see everything when I split my legs wide during swimming. The boys enjoyed it too to see a girl swimming totally nude as well as my male teachers as I could tell by the bulges in their trunks.

Posted by StephanieC on 2019-05-25 02:11:00

I too was at a private school so national rules didn't apply. Most girls did swimming lessons in bikini bottoms only, it was a trend which caught on! The lessons were mixed and the boys had a great time lol!

Posted by firepoint525 on 2019-06-11 01:30:19

I would have taken swim class just to see you, Karina!

Posted by DaveThePartyGuy on 2021-03-06 09:37:18

As I've said elsewhere, I grew up in a relatively poor area of Stockport Cheshire in the 1980s and in those days nobody cared what you wore for swimming as long as you turned up! Somehow, the boys always managed to get in the pool before the girls and we used to watch the entrance to the girls'changing room to see who came out in a swim suit, bikini, or how many girls came out in just their knickers or bikini bottoms with their bare boobs on show! Thanks to swimming lessons we found out what a lot of our female classmates looked like topless - fun times. (Very occasionally a girl might even come out wearing a bra but no knickers and we'd get to see her pubes!)

Posted by Robinjack on 2022-09-04 09:50:51

Hey, good morning. Interesting article. You have gained a new reader. Pleasee keep up the good work and I look forward to more of your brilliant articles. God bless, . jaa lifestyle login registration