Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

School swimwear

boys swimmming nude

Posted by fun guy on 2003-02-05 18:36:58

im 14 and on my schools swim team, we wear speedos all the time, cept when the copach make us do this drill where we take off our suits and hold them between or knees and do laps with just our arms.

at summer camp i went skinny dipping tons, thats is the best!

Posted by Matt121matt121 on 2003-09-25 05:44:38

could you please explain this drill in more detail?

Where are you from? I thought that is is what pull bouys are for?

========== In Reply To ========== im 14 and on my schools swim team, we wear speedos all the time, cept when the copach make us do this drill where we take off our suits and hold them between or knees and do laps with just our arms.

Posted by ryan14 on 2003-11-09 22:35:40

I'm with you, Skinnydipping rocks! At school we have to wear shorts for swim class, the swim team wears speedos.

========== In Reply To ========== im 14 and on my schools swim team, we wear speedos all the time, cept when the copach make us do this drill where we take off our suits and hold them between or knees and do laps with just our arms.

Posted by Barefootkid 44 on 2006-03-10 11:24:55

Skinny Dipping

I think kids should swim in the nude at school. They need to learn that their body is nothing to be ashamed of. Today, we teach kids to hide their bodies, and we get more abuse then ever.

Posted by prankey boy on 2007-08-14 20:15:34

swimmin naked

im my school im 11 and boys and girl r mixed and r forced to swim nude and when u have to team up u must chose the opisite sex and then we have to do stuff like ball dancing as punishment if we r bad