Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

School swimwear

swimming naked

Posted by Mureen on 2004-10-09 08:11:56

When I was at school,we all had to swim naked,boys and girls.It was not a big deal!!!

Posted by catherina on 2004-12-17 11:41:01

When i had swimming class at school just the guys had to swim naked. We had to wear swimsuit.

Posted by SpOrTCuTAaY85 on 2005-02-21 18:42:17

THATS SO NASTY.

I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD BE NOT ALLOWED TO SWIM NAKED...I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THAT BEOFRE! EW.

SECOND, I THINK THAT WHEN SWIMMING AT SCHOOL YOU HAVE TO WEAR A ONE PEICE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE SHORTS OR A T SHIRT WITH THAT YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED.

Posted by Marc Watson on 2008-04-24 14:05:32

When I was in primary school (3-8 years old) suits where optional for swimming, and hardly anyone, both boys and girls, bothered to wear them, although we always carried them. 99 times out of 100 we all went nude.

Due to time restrictions, we only had an hour each per year per day(Nursery through to Classes 1 to 4), we all found it alot easier and quicker just to strip off for swimming and walk to the pool naked (which was on school grounds). We would only wear suits if we had inspectors! Getting changed into / out of a suit took up about 10-15 minutes per time which thus restricted swimming time. By stripping naked for swimming we had about 50-55 minutes per time in the pool!

Noone was ever embrassed by it, we weren't bothered at all. The school also had a fairly relaxed attitude to nudity! Everyone (boys and girls) where given the option of seperate changing rooms but they were hardly used, everyone changed in the same big classroom.

Posted by tetrahedron on 2009-11-01 13:35:35

It seems that this took place in times goneby.

See: http://www.topix.com/forum/education/TID0DQ0GJR34GB55G/p162