Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

School swimwear

At My School

Posted by Ceemee on 2006-08-23 20:40:47

When I went to school, a bus would take us to the local pool for swimming. There were separate changing rooms for boys and girls which were away from the main changing rooms. To get to the pool after changing, you had to walk down about 20 steps. All boys wore speedos, whether by choice I dont know but that is what happened. most of the girls wore one piece suits, but some wore bikinis. After the lesson was over, everybody had to walk up the 20 steps. On occasions, some of the girls would remove their tops on the way up the steps to save a few seconds, much to the delight of any boys around at the time.
I also seem to remember seeing girls topless in the pool - perhaps deliberately? who knows

Posted by DaveThePartyGuy on 2020-04-08 08:40:04

Well over thirty years ago when I was in school, I also recall some girls topless in swimming lessons. It was a different time with less hang ups and very little political correctness.

Some girls had a one piece swimsuit, some wore bikinis, but many just wore bikini bottoms or knickers. Seeing a girl's boobs in those days was reasonably commonplace and they didn't seem bothered by it.