Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

School Uniform

wearing a tie in my school

Posted by i hate punishments on 2003-05-08 23:30:53

In my school, wearing a tie is on Mondays is compulsary. there were strict rules about this. Firstly, the top button HAS to be buttoned up. Secondly, the tie cannot be too short or too long.

If we forgot to wear the tie, for the first to third times, We had to wear it every day for one week. For the fourth to sixth time, it was every day for two weeks. For the seventh time onwards, a student had to wear it for the rest of the year.

Posted by factotum on 2003-09-20 18:55:31

That's all you have to worry about is a tie? Ah, poor baby... At the parochial school I went to (back in the Stone Age) all boys not only had to wear ties but were also required to don embarrassingly brief & snug shorts at all times, regardless of age or weather. Understandably, this was particularly humiliating for the teenaged lads, for whom having to go so bare-legged engendered more than just feeling self-conscious; but at least it never got cold enough to freeze where we were, though that didn't make enduring brisk breezes against one's naked thighs any nicer. The stated reason for dressing/keeping us boys in such short shorts was: "to teach humility, instill docility, and promote hardyness." Which, indeed, it did...

========== In Reply To ========== In my school, wearing a tie is on Mondays is compulsary. there were strict rules about this. Firstly, the top button HAS to be buttoned up. Secondly, the tie cannot be too short or too long.

If we forgot to wear the tie, for the first to third times, We had to wear it every day for one week. For the fourth to sixth time, it was every day for two weeks. For the seventh time onwards, a student had to wear it for the rest of the year.

Posted by hilanem on 2023-12-28 13:17:48

This kind of looks like it's surely exceptional. These kind of small facts are developed employing big selection involving requirements know-how. My spouse and i like the thought plenty. seamless rain gutters

Posted by HASEB GDF on 2023-12-31 08:42:08

Very interesting topic , regards for putting up. https://nhacaiuytin5.org/

Posted by jinop52094 on 2023-12-31 08:48:07

Nice post. I learn some thing tougher on diverse blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to learn content using their company writers and use a little from their site. I’d prefer to apply certain together with the content on my small blog regardless of whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link on the web weblog. Many thanks for sharing. https://phimsex.news/