Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

School Uniform

my father bought me a skirt

Posted by 8rian on 2003-02-22 10:02:53

for next term my dad bought me 3 trousers and a skirt. if i lose or ruin any of the trousers he will make me wear the skirt for school i had to try it on in the shop. i was terrified someone might see me have any other boys had to do this

Brian

Posted by upuaut on 2003-07-13 23:48:36

Well being concerned over petty things like having to wear a tie with one's school uniform seems rather silly when compaired to your predicament...

I can't say I approve or disapprove of your father's way in this regard, but I find it curious as it is not unlike old-fashioned "petticoat discipline," which was/is usually imposed on a boy by a female. In the literature concerning this method of "training" (where the boy was not totally femininized) the skirt was often just an inordinately brief kilt (which the boy had to also sometimes wear without any underware)...

I assume you are allowed underware if/when you are made to go in the skirt, but how short is it? How does your father explain this to others? How do you feel about it (hate it or secretly like it)? How do your peers react (sympathetically understanding or mean teasing)? How long are you kept in the skirt? Knee-socks or anklets? Other girl's attire part of ensemble? If CP is also part of your father's discipline practice, do you find you "get it" more when wearing the skirt? ...

Whatever, I hope all works out well for you...

Tom

========== In Reply To ========== for next term my dad bought me 3 trousers and a skirt. if i lose or ruin any of the trousers he will make me wear the skirt for school i had to try it on in the shop. i was terrified someone might see me have any other boys had to do this

Brian

Posted by 8rian on 2003-07-22 16:15:06

Hi Tom, you ask a lot questions. so far i have not had to wear the skirt as i have not run out of trousers. 1 pair got ripped but my mum repaired them. if i did ruin all my trousers, or they are all in the wash at the same time then i'll have to wear the skirt. to answer your questions, if i wear the skirt it will be with my normal underpants and school shirt but girls tights. i would have to wear it from 8am to 3:30pm every school day until my trousers are ready to use again. I tried the skirt and tights on in private to satisfy my curiosity i didn't like the feel of them - especiallt the tights. the thought of wearing that skirt to school and being seen by everyone who knows me makes me feel sick. the skirt is knee lenth and dark grey. i also have some girls shoes in case i ruin my school shoes. i only have to survive until christmas then i can have some more new clothes.

========== In Reply To ========== Well being concerned over petty things like having to wear a tie with one's school uniform seems rather silly when compaired to your predicament...

I can't say I approve or disapprove of your father's way in this regard, but I find it curious as it is not unlike old-fashioned "petticoat discipline," which was/is usually imposed on a boy by a female. In the literature concerning this method of "training" (where the boy was not totally femininized) the skirt was often just an inordinately brief kilt (which the boy had to also sometimes wear without any underware)...

I assume you are allowed underware if/when you are made to go in the skirt, but how short is it? How does your father explain this to others? How do you feel about it (hate it or secretly like it)? How do your peers react (sympathetically understanding or mean teasing)? How long are you kept in the skirt? Knee-socks or anklets? Other girl's attire part of ensemble? If CP is also part of your father's discipline practice, do you find you "get it" more when wearing the skirt? ...

Whatever, I hope all works out well for you...

Tom

Posted by upuaut on 2003-07-24 02:11:43

Thanks for your comments... As I said, I hope all works out ok for you in this regard... I find it curious, though, that if the purpose of this is to humiliate you, why has your father picked such frumpy girls' clothes? While the attire you described would make you look & feel foolish, I can't see it being truly mortifying. A pleated mini-skirt with white knee-socks would be far more effective for this purpose, though I'm sure you don't want him to realize this...

========== In Reply To ========== Hi Tom, you ask a lot questions. so far i have not had to wear the skirt as i have not run out of trousers. 1 pair got ripped but my mum repaired them. if i did ruin all my trousers, or they are all in the wash at the same time then i'll have to wear the skirt. to answer your questions, if i wear the skirt it will be with my normal underpants and school shirt but girls tights. i would have to wear it from 8am to 3:30pm every school day until my trousers are ready to use again. I tried the skirt and tights on in private to satisfy my curiosity i didn't like the feel of them - especiallt the tights. the thought of wearing that skirt to school and being seen by everyone who knows me makes me feel sick. the skirt is knee lenth and dark grey. i also have some girls shoes in case i ruin my school shoes. i only have to survive until christmas then i can have some more new clothes.

Posted by jinop52094 on 2023-12-31 07:38:55

I discovered your blog site internet site on bing and check a couple of your early posts. Always maintain the good operate. I simply extra the Feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for toward reading a lot more from you at a later time!… https://phimsex.news/