Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Strong girls (girls only!!)

love being strong

Posted by grrrrrrrrrl on 2004-06-18 23:10:55

I am a very athletic 13 year-old girl. I love taking care of my legs. I have been doing gymnastics since I was 4 and swimming since I was 7, and run a few miles every day. I also take self-defense classes. I always beat up on older males…they really don’t know how much power a girl can have. All of my opponents are bigger than me, and guys twice my weight have crumbled under my strength. No matter how big and strong, I always have enough gas in the tank to put a man away. Once a grown man gives in to a “little girl”, he’ll do anything for you to stop. Feet licking and face smothering are my favs. Love being a powerful girl!!!

Posted by buster on 2004-06-25 23:04:17

You're incredible! From reading your other posts it sounds like you can pretty easily beat grown men a foot taller than you and 100 pounds heavier. That's amazing! Your legs must be strong enough to crush rocks from all that gymnastics and working out. Being able to submit grown men with legscissors at your age must be quite a rush. The humiliation of losing to a tiny girl has to be tough for them to take. Has a man ever started crying as he's forced to suck your toes? Do you respect submissions or do you just keep squeezing even after they've given up? Have you ever beaten up a grown woman? Are you arrogant and do you laugh and tease the people you beat up? How big would a guy have to be to give you a real challenge? My very athletic girlfriend is 5'8" and about 140 pounds with some wrestling experience - do you think you could beat her and make her submit?

========== In Reply To ========== I am a very athletic 13 year-old girl. I love taking care of my legs. I have been doing gymnastics since I was 4 and swimming since I was 7, and run a few miles every day. I also take self-defense classes. I always beat up on older males…they really don’t know how much power a girl can have. All of my opponents are bigger than me, and guys twice my weight have crumbled under my strength. No matter how big and strong, I always have enough gas in the tank to put a man away. Once a grown man gives in to a “little girl”, he’ll do anything for you to stop. Feet licking and face smothering are my favs. Love being a powerful girl!!!

Posted by Andrew Proctor on 2004-11-10 11:08:26

girls that are strong are really sexy

Posted by all natural on 2006-08-16 00:38:08

I love being strong too....I was once busted a door off it's hinges just with a small push of one hand, and this was all an accident. I had biceps before I was 10, not the guns I have now but muscles all the same.

Posted by alan2 on 2006-09-19 13:33:53

hey all natural, how old and strong are you now? you will have some great strength stories to tell, since you've been strong from before you were 10 years old..! did you beat many guys at sports, for example? please tell us!