Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Petticoat punishment

On the proper training of miscreant youths

Posted by upuaut on 2003-05-09 18:06:36

It seems petticoat discipline as a method to tame boys is a peculiarly English thing, so being American I cannot speak from first hand experience, though I have read of it being employed here in the past by some mothers. However, from what I know, it is a most effective form of punishment for boys, especially teenaged youths... Alas, given the way things are today (at least in America), any parent or guardian making a lad go in public dressed in girls' clothing would likely be arrested for "child abuse," if not for being a "pervert."... But if/where/when it can be employed, then it should be made to be as demeaning & humiliating as possible; however,as making him go in public dressed totally in girls' clothing is problimatic, I would use the old Scottish method of simply dressing him in an inordinately short & pleated kilt (sans sporran). For this to work best, the kilt must be short enough to expose his thighs utterly, so as to keep him woefully self-conscious at all times. If/as possible,girls-style panties, shoes, knee-socks, blouse can be added to augment the affect/effect. If you really want to make this mortifying,make him go without any underware at all. If nothing else, liabling him this way to exposing himself will quite teach him the value of self-control, in more ways than one...

Posted by mini boy on 2013-07-20 14:07:32

My mother and aunt thought exactly as you describe. I had to wear a very short wrap around skirt, with high cut lace rumba panties. I also wore white pelerine socks and Mary Jane one strap sandals to augment my appearance. I used to be told how lucky I was to wear such clothing in the summer as it gives me plenty of air.

This was very common attire for me, my mother considered it a healthy control mechanism. For punishment purposes my rumba panties would be replaced with nappies and plastic pants after a bare bottom spanking. It was all about developing the highest standard of obedience. My short skirts were considered to be excellent training for me.

Posted by mini boy on 2013-09-14 16:45:21

My petticoating was considered to be a continuous passive discipline. It was designed to develop my humility.

Posted by habitualoik on 2023-01-16 08:47:38

I've read many other blogs, but yours is the only one that's ever convinced me, so I really appreciate the work you've put tanuki sunset

Posted by dordle12 on 2023-09-08 06:37:29

Hey, what a great post I came across, and believe me I've been searching for this same type of post for the past week or so and barely found it. Thank you very much and will be looking for more posts from you. If you have free time, visit the page retro bowl unblocked to enjoy these great games!