Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Reality TV Poll

What about "Fear"?

Posted by "Fear" Fan on 2002-04-06 20:59:50

When listing the best reality shows, why didn't you guys mention MTV's "Fear"? That show rules! The team members are generally cool to watch, and the show's eerie opening theme song really creeped me out the first few times I heard it. It's also made many more episodes than "Boot Camp" or unfortunately, "The Mole II" ("Fear" and "The Mole" are the only reality shows that I watch, so I was disappointed when "The Mole II" was cancelled so soon). Anyways, I'm glad that MTV has recently started showing new episodes of "Fear", and the last two episodes, which focused on investigating the Mexican "Mina Dos Estrellas" mining complex, were enjoyable to see (Especially the second one, which kept me on the edge of my seat). If I were a year or two older, I might like the chance to be on that show. I don't mean to brag, but I think that I could probably handle most of the places that were shown. "Fort Gaines" and the "Duggan Bros. Cement Factory" wouldn't be too hard to do. I look forward to watching tomorrow night's episode, and many more in the future.